Happy Anniversary Farktography Forums!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Happy Anniversary Farktography Forums!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    staplermofo
    Participant

A long, long year ago, in an internet far far away, our forefarktographers started up this forum. A lot sure has changed in that year, let’s get all sappy!

Pretend booze and food for everybody!

millera9
    Participant

I’m a n00b so I guess I’ll just have a non-alcoholic beer or something… Happy anniversary farktography board!

And GalleyWench I don’t wanna go outside, it’s cold here!! It’s like… 58 degrees and there are some weird white things in the sky….*afraid*. I considered grabbing a windbreaker this morning, just in case I got a chill…

😉

monkeybort
    Participant

58 degrees!?!!?

*runs away screaming*

/was -17 here yesterday, w00t!
    //happy birthday farktograaaaaaaphyyyyyyyyyyyy.net 😛

linguine
    Participant

So why are we pretending the booze?

staplermofo
    Participant

So why are we pretending the booze?

Because if I would go bankrupt offering Farkers real booze, even with free shipping.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yay Farktography.net!!! I celebrated with some birthday ice cream last night, but alas, no alkeehol. But everyone have a round of virtual tequila on me!

I’m a n00b so I guess I’ll just have a non-alcoholic beer or something…

What the hell kind of excuse is that for drinking near beer? I’ve seen the pictures; I know you can hold your own. Man up and drink some real (virtual) beer!

zeke
    Participant

Yay Farktography.net!!! I celebrated with some birthday ice cream last night, but alas, no alkeehol. But everyone have a round of virtual tequila on me!

What the hell kind of excuse is that for drinking near beer? I’ve seen the pictures; I know you can hold your own. Man up and drink some real (virtual) beer!

And after his outstanding performance this week (rock on man!), millera9 better be downing some real, tall frosty beverages in celebration 🙂

Curious
    Participant

well it hasn’t been quite a year for me ……… since i joined. the past year has actually been quite eventful but that’s a story for another time.

i want to thank all of you for some good times.

and a special thank you to those who have encouraged my participation here. farktography and farktography.net have been bright spots in this past year.

schnee
    Participant

On the Internet, everyone is famous to 15 people

I met ten of my peeps through Farktography.net! Thanks Farktography.net!

millera9
    Participant

And after his outstanding performance this week (rock on man!), millera9 better be downing some real, tall frosty beverages in celebration 🙂

Well, I was planning on hitting happy hour tonight but now I’ll be downing a Guinness in honor of farktography!

Curious
    I’m glad you enter every week. Your submissions are consistently intriguing and unique. Much like the rest of the farktography regulars, they hold everyone else to a higher standard.

Curious
    Participant

thanks millera9 it’s the occasional comment like that which makes the lack of votes ok. 🙂

yours were really good this week. well thought out and well shot. as you say the better ones always inspire all of us. it’s alway interesting to see those that think outside the box especially if they have the skill to bring it off. monkeybort‘s are a good example this week.

monkeybort
    Participant

thanks millera9 it’s the occasional comment like that which makes the lack of votes ok. 🙂

yours were really good this week. well thought out and well shot. as you say the better ones always inspire all of us. it’s alway interesting to see those that think outside the box especially if they have the skill to bring it off. monkeybort‘s are a good example this week.

😛 thank you curious! although really, i feel like i was pretty squarely in the box this week; especially compared to elsinore’s shish-kebarbie and miller’s fantastic troll-related shots.

i *lol’d* at your ‘intruder on the set’ shot. 😛

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Happy Anniversary Farktography Forums!’ is closed to new replies.