Happy Holidays!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Klahanie
    Participant

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, etc…I just wanted to wish everyone a sincerely happy and healthy holiday. I wish we all lived closer so we could share some eggnog. Or something. 😉 Stay safe!

idle_hands
    Participant

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, etc…I just wanted to wish everyone a sincerely happy and healthy holiday. I wish we all lived closer so we could share some eggnog. Or something. 😉 Stay safe!

wishing the merriest auld christmas to y’all (and a happy hogmanay!) & bright blessings for 2006
    (i’ll save you a wee bit o’ haggis)
    xoxoxooxxo

Klahanie
    Participant

wishing the merriest auld christmas to y’all (and a happy hogmanay!) & bright blessings for 2006
    (i’ll save you a wee bit o’ haggis)
    xoxoxooxxo

Mmmm haggis. “brrreath a prrayerr for the soul of Rrrobbie Burrrns”. And Nollaig chridheil to ya lady! I <3 google.

veruca
    Participant

Happy Fesitvus for the rest of us!

Bring on the airing of grievances and feats of strength. Then we’ll dance around the metal pole in our tiny red thongs (with regret to monkeybort – that still cracks me up).

Seriously though – Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all 😛

Klahanie
    Participant

Bring on the airing of grievances and feats of strength. Then we’ll dance around the metal pole in our tiny red thongs (with regret to monkeybort – that still cracks me up).

I better stay away from the fudge or there will be no stripper poles and thongs. Tiny or otherwise.

monkeybort
    Participant

*lol*

happy christmahanukkwanzivus!!!!

i’ve got bort-flancrest’s quote about his tiny leather fighting thong in my profile. still laugh like a hyena every time i see it. *grin*

*begins stretching for the feats of strength*

Klahanie
    Participant

*lol*

i’ve got bort-flancrest’s quote about his tiny leather fighting thong in my profile. still laugh like a hyena every time i see it. *grin*

He’s certifiable, isn’t he?

logomancer
    Participant

On that note, Happy Chronica everybody! 8)

Klahanie
    Participant

On that note, Happy Chronica everybody! 8)

I like the way you think!

monkeybort
    Participant

*lol*

He’s certifiable, isn’t he?

oh, without a doubt.

happy festivus, merry christmas, happy hanukkah, good kwanzaa, etc. everyone!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Happy Holidays!’ is closed to new replies.