Heading to Dallas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    chupathingie
    Participant

Well, I’m on my way to Dallas Saturday AM. Anyone in the area want to get together for dinner or something? Planning on Black Finn at Beltline & Midway in Addison, already have 4 peeps…me, my sis, a co-worker and her husband. All good folks who like to meet people. I’ll check back in tomorrow if anyone’s interested….

Farktographer
    Participant

In Dallas you will find an In n Out. You shall go there, order a double-double animal style, fries well done, and a Neapolitan shake (not on the menu, but do it). You will then put these items on dry ice, and mail them to me in the UK next-day delivery.

Thank you.

Plamadude30k
    Participant

Make that two, and send one to Honolulu.

Have fun in Dallas-one of my roommates is from ’round those parts.

Barracuda
    Participant

Damn, saw this a bit too late. Hope you had a good time here in Dallas.

chupathingie
    Participant

*urp* 2 pounds of steak, sweet mashed potatoes and asparagus later (plus a pound and a half of Shiner…I didn’t have much room left for beer) and I’m about worthless LOL

Damn, saw this a bit too late. Hope you had a good time here in Dallas.

I’ll be back next weekend for Saturday evening on the return drive, but don’t know what’s planned for the evening yet… holler if you wanna trade a couple beers 🙂

Barracuda
    Participant

Ahg, already got Saturday evening plans as well. Next time perhaps.

chupathingie
    Participant

no worries…I do a couple/three road trips a year so I’ll be throwing out invites for get-togethers off and on. Looks like we’re going to be heading more towards Arlington/Fort Worth for dinner anyhow… would love to hit that Brazil steakhouse out there, rave reviews all around for that place.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Heading to Dallas’ is closed to new replies.