Howdy from Nebraska

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    andyofne
    Participant

Several year ago I joined TotalFark to participate in Farktography and Photoshop threads. I actually took the top spot in one contest but I can’t find it any more.

I recently picked up a new camera and I want to get back to why I joined.

Can someone tell me if there’s any easy way to find the farktography threads on Fark? Do they show up under the contests tab in TotalFark? I can’t believe I don’t know the answer to this question. I spend enough time on TotalFark every day.

I’m having a terrible time finding them.

Look forward to participating regularly.

linguine
    Participant

they show up on totalfark with all the other submissions around 8 on wednesdays, and then open up to everyone on the mainpage at midnight(these are eastern US times)

andyofne
    Participant

they show up on totalfark with all the other submissions around 8 on wednesdays, and then open up to everyone on the mainpage at midnight(these are eastern US times)

But not on the contests page? I’ll keep my good eye peeled this Wednesday.

Morningbreath
    Participant

I am posting ths contest this week, to tf at 8:00pm on wednesday, and it hits the main page at midnight that night. When I am not posting the boobies, I find it under the commented tag.

linguine
    Participant

But not on the contests page? I’ll keep my good eye peeled this Wednesday.

No, we probably have to send drew more beer to get that to happen.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

The link is also posted here on the site on the front page and in the theme discussion thread.

Analogy
    Participant

Whereabouts in Nebraska? I’m going to Omaha on business on the 25th.

andyofne
    Participant

Whereabouts in Nebraska? I’m going to Omaha on business on the 25th.

I work/live on the west end of Omaha.

Are you coming out to meet up with the cattle drive from Texas?

schnee
    Participant

Hi andyofne:

You can keep track of your Farktography entries at your personalized portfolio. As mentioned previously, upcoming themes are posted on this site (farktography.net), with nearly-one-stop-shopping at the calendar page. It has the schedule out to March, now. (“Calendar” link found in the menu to the left of pritnear every page on Farktography.net)

Analogy
    Participant

Not quite, installing some webcasting hardware for the arena football team that plays there.

andyofne
    Participant

Not quite, installing some webcasting hardware for the arena football team that plays there.

“We” are the team physicians for them. Not me personally, I do the IT work around here. Are you going to be in town long enough to grab a beer or anything?

Analogy
    Participant

“We” are the team physicians for them. Not me personally, I do the IT work around here. Are you going to be in town long enough to grab a beer or anything?

I’m flying in morning of the 25th and out the night of the 26th. The work itself should just be a couple hours on the 25th, after which I’m totally free. I’m actually already planning on meeting up with a friend of mine but you’re welcome to join in.

andyofne
    Participant

I’m flying in morning of the 25th and out the night of the 26th. The work itself should just be a couple hours on the 25th, after which I’m totally free. I’m actually already planning on meeting up with a friend of mine but you’re welcome to join in.

My e-mail address is available through the button at the bottom of my post.
    I don’t have anything going on next Monday except a dental appointment.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Howdy from Nebraska’ is closed to new replies.