I don’t want to know what it feels like

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill I don’t want to know what it feels like

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mikemikeb
    Participant

…to be in this one girl’s situation. Heck, reading it this morning, it still got to me — and I’m single, and have never been in….. well, just see for yourself if you want (may require registration).

Oh, and you may regret clicking the link if you’re married or otherwise in love. So be careful, and if you get a “sign-in” page, I suggest that you take it as a sign.

Diggin
    Participant

Did you hear Bush say, “They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

I feel for Marcy and the families of all of those injured and killed in the tragedy. Often I wonder if schooling my kids in another country would be a good idea. It seems things here are out of hand a bit and our education system isn’t all that great anyway. You’d have to be extremely wealthy to get a good education around here. Currently, I’d lose my house and 401k and most of my savings if I put my 2 kids through 4 years of college.

monkeybort
    Participant

jesus. and you know what? there are 30 more stories just as depressing that came out of this tragedy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I don’t want to know what it feels like’ is closed to new replies.