I for one …

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    swampa
    Participant

welcome our new highest vote getter ever overlord!

/congrats Elsinore 🙂

millera9
    Participant

Nice. It’s been a long time coming! Congratulations. 🙂

Mr.BobDobalita
    Participant

grats! helluva lead they’ve got on #3 too!

FutherMucker
    Participant

Good show. Congrats !

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well, uh…thanks, guys. 😳

But you know, if veruca hadn’t gotten busy these past several months, I don’t think I would have moved past her. She’s an amazing photographer, and it’s an honor to be in her company up there, though I feel bad about being the one to unseat her :oops:.

Check out all the other awesome Farktogs, though: staplermofo and sleeping are about to pass 3000 votes, which is pretty sweet (and 500 votes isn’t all that much separating, btw).

And if you look at stats like the Best Average Standings Evar, you’ll see folks like futhermucker who hasn’t been doing Farktography all that long, and U-Man, both of whom have much better average standings than I (Number 2 and 3?? WOW!! Truly impressive to be giving chakalakasp a run for his money 😉 )

Or look at the Greatest Averages Evar you’ll see newcomer evern up there as well.

And look at the Most Top Ten Finishes Evar where you’ll see SilverStag is breathing down my throat with only 0.002 separating us.

Check out the Greatest Entries Evar where millera9 is up there with his truly epic Missionary Barbie entry.

Don’t forget the Highest Vote Getters Recently where swampa, sclark5150, and the aforementioned SilverStag have all been trading the top three spots among themselves for awhile.

I guess what I’m saying is don’t make too big a deal out of a single statistic; it doesn’t tell the whole story. There are a lot of truly amazing photograhers on that report and the others; honestly, I kinda feel like an interloper there with legends like idle_hands, monkeybort, GalleyWench, CaptainJim, schnee, Snug Tight, neontz, etc etc ad infinitum. Thanks for the laughs and the gobsmacking and the inspiration, everyone 🙂

FutherMucker
    Participant

But you know, if veruca hadn’t gotten busy these past several months, blah blah blah….Check out all the other awesome Farktogs, though:..blah blah blah.

This stink of humbleness make me almost bring up turkey sandwich I just eat ! 😆

Enjoy you pat on the back. It means much for us to give this compliment , as for you to accept. Keep up the good show !

Be as the girl who smell her armpit fingers and says SuperStar! 8)

SilverStag
    Participant

y’know, it’s looking like having a username beginning with “s” is an unfair advantage 🙂

boringolddoug
    Participant

Congratulations Elsinore. I’m pleased.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

FutherMucker: I really do appreciate the kudos, believe me. It’s just that there are lots of other statistics on the FSM, and if I deserve a pat on the back, then surely the folks at the top of the other stats do as well.

But seriously, thank you everyone.

y’know, it’s looking like having a username beginning with “s” is an unfair advantage 🙂

Wow, I never noticed that before, not even when I typed all that out. I guess you have a double advantage, eh, SilverStag? 😉

SilverStag
    Participant

Yeah, sure. You’d think I’d come out #1 at least once, eh?

Instead of having like the longest unbroken string of 2nd-thru-7th finishes evar 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

If memory serves, you were #1 for a couple weeks back in October. In fact, you posted about it here: http://www.farktography.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=10557&highlight=#10557
    8)

SilverStag
    Participant

I meant for a single contest 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ahhhhhh, gotcha. Your time is coming, I’m sure of it. 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘I for one …’ is closed to new replies.