I just got two comments from staplermofo!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill I just got two comments from staplermofo!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

So I submitted a bunch of headlines this morning and noticed that some of them got comments. First comment in two subs was from ‘mofo! And he called me a whippersnapper!

And that’s much more valuable than greenlighting!

(I never get Tuesday greenlights – srsly, I ran the stats…)

staplermofo
    Participant

You ruined bin Laden’s plans to cooperate with Carmen Sandiego in stealing Mount Rushmore!

schnee
    Participant

I didn’t ruin anything (by direct action anyway) – I’m just going for the greenlights. I can barely spell ‘steampunk’.

staplermofo
    Participant

Oh, okay then.
    The lil figure guys were pretty cool, I guess, aside from making me cry.

staplermofo
    Participant

In other news, if you drink way too much coffee right before you’re supposed to sleep, then drink way too much booze to counter act it, it doesn’t counter act it.

Killerclaw
    Participant

I have 11 GLs in 2 years. No whining!

schnee
    Participant

I have 11 GLs in 2 years. No whining!

Oh, I’m not whining. On the contrary, I think it is pretty neat-o when my Fark and Farktography world’s intersect (happens less than I would have thought).

Well, maybe I’m whining a little bit about the Tuesday thing. It is literally getting to the point where I don’t think I’m witty on Tuesdays (on a percentage basis). I get the Sunday thing. But Tuesday?

staplermofo
    Participant

Man, that is weird.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘I just got two comments from staplermofo!’ is closed to new replies.