I need someone to post my pictures on July 19th

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill I need someone to post my pictures on July 19th

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    neonstz
    Participant

I haven’t submitted any pictures in a while, but now I have some concert shots from last weekend. However, I’m going on vacation in a few days and won’t be back until July 21st, so if there are anyone who’s willing to post 3 pictures for me on July 19th please reply in this thread or e-mail me at geir@darkside.no.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Do we have any guidelines for this anywhere? Like that it’s only done for TF’ers or …? I’d probably be willing to do it (not sure I’ll have anything for next week for myself), but I’m just not sure of any written or unwritten rules around it.

Morningbreath
    Participant

I wouldn’t have a problem posting for you. I would think there is going to be some kind of rule against that soon though.

I will be missing the graffiti contest becuase I am going away. It would be helpful if thre was a way to post photos ahead of time. I don’t think its possible though.

Klahanie
    Participant

I’m not crazy about the practice, but if it’s going to be allowed, it has to be the same rule for everybody. Just my 2 cents…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey, noticed you were able to post your pics–glad you were able to participate!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘I need someone to post my pictures on July 19th’ is closed to new replies.