I swear I saw it here first

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill I swear I saw it here first

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    clouddancer
    Participant

But I’ll be damned if I can remember where:
    http://www.moillusions.com/2010/04/turn-me-upside-down.html

I swear I remember one of you Farkers taking this picture and sharing it here, but I can’t seem to place who it was or for what contest, if there was a contest associated with it. Am I remembering wrong or did I really see it here first?

ravnostic
    Participant

I think I recall orionid posting a similar shot, but I don’t see it in his album, so I may not be RCly.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

The “upside-down” part of the URL should’ve been the clue. It was orionid, in the umop 3p!sdn contest, in which he took 3rd place. His original is here.

clouddancer
    Participant

Ah, okay. So I did see the shot, just not the exact one since his were brown bottles and the one up there were green. Well that clears that up.

orionid
    Participant

That was the inspiration for mine. The original was photoshopped to make the curves of the bottle more ass like, and it was an advertisement all over Europe. I saw it on my second deployment on a billboard that apparently translated to “bottoms up.” Mine was straight perspective, camera angle, and ghetto-fied rimlighting. I spent hours at the beer store arranging bottles until I found the best one. The cashier started laughing her ass off at me once I told her what I was doing and why.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘I swear I saw it here first’ is closed to new replies.