I’m a little slow on the uptake

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill I’m a little slow on the uptake

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Steamboat
    Participant

Quick question from a new guy: the “how to participate” guide says that the weekly contest will be posted at 8pm on Wednesdays. It says that if you are not a TotalFark subscriber you will have to wait until that time to post your picture.

This leads me to believe that if you ARE a TotalFark subscriber, you can post your picture early. If so, how exactly would one do that?

Curious
    Participant

didn’t read what you did but let’s rephrase that.

every wednesday evening at 8:00 PM eastern time someone (this is pre determined here) will submit the the farktography contest for that week as a link submission. that link submission shows up on total fark along with all the other submitted stuff. the submitter then posts the boobies post that contains the theme, rules, etc.

as soon as that is done all of us that have total fark accounts begin to post our entries.

at some point a fark admin greenlights the contest and assigns the “go live” date and time. by prior arrangement with fark this is always the same day and at 12:01 AM eastern.

once live everyone else can post their entries.

Curious
    Participant

6. On Wednesday evening at 8pm EST/EDT (US), the Farktography thread will be posted to TotalFark. Non-subscribed users will need to wait until the thread is posted. Click on the comments link of the Farktography thread to post your pictures.

ok, now i see the problem. that part should probably read: …until the thread is posted to the main page.

Steamboat
    Participant

Thank you kind sir or ma’am, that clears things up.

orionid
    Participant

And welcome to the party, Steamboat!

nobigdeal
    Participant

And welcome to the party, Steamboat!

Party?!? No body tole me about no party!!! 😯

linguine
    Participant

Shhhhhhh, everyone be quite, we don’t want no big deal to know we’re having a party

orionid
    Participant

Speaking of party…….. Hmmm……

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘I’m a little slow on the uptake’ is closed to new replies.