Insomnia and Tequila

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Insomnia and Tequila

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Thenationalfreak
    Participant

Yea, I’m just gonna parrot caradoc here, Raw files are the absolute way to go, you get to make the picture look just the way you want to. And a handful of memory cards is much better in a bag than half a dozen rolls of film. The only downside I can see is that I dont even care anymore, I’ll shoot any and everything and ask questions later when I’m doing all my post processing.

Uranus
    Participant

oh and btw you will never ever get all the equipment you “need” for the shots you can imagine. never. trust me on this.

Oh, now that’s not a joke.

I seem to have contracted terminal NAS (Nikon Acquisition Syndrome) with about $4K in lenses alone on my wish list.

Don’t even get me started on my wish list for flash/strobe hardware.

(sigh)

I really need to sharpen my skills before I buy more *stuff*.

sooooo true! stopped at one additional lens ( 55-200) bought by the mrs., and today got a tripod (also compliments of the mrs.) considering my weak and weedy arms which shake like i have parkinson’s , the lovely tripod has saved me deleting the usual 50/65 shots 😀

I have realised that kit is no substitute for practice……

swampa
    Participant

I have realised that kit is no substitute for practice……

Lies!! I figure it is like golf, you just buy better stuff to make up for your lack of skill! (It’s what I did! VR lenses to hide the shakes, high ISO and high aperture lenses :P)

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • The topic ‘Insomnia and Tequila’ is closed to new replies.