is this legal?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    linguine
    Participant

Is doing something like this where we make a photo brown and white instead of black and white legal?

Curious
    Participant

“Sepia (or adding a similar monochrome tone to an image)” is right there in the allowed section of the rules.

looks like sepia to me.

looks like we’re going to have an old or damaged stairs shootout 🙂

well unless they are steps in which case (according to millera9) they may be deleted as off theme. 🙂

linguine
    Participant

alright, thanks

XenPix
    Participant

Well, all stairs are steps, because stairs are a series of steps, one step being one raise in the height of the staircase.

One tread + 1 riser = 1 step

1 step < stairs

millera9
    Participant

Well, all stairs are steps, because stairs are a series of steps, one step being one raise in the height of the staircase.

One tread + 1 riser = 1 step

1 step < stairs

XenPix, don’t take the things you read on this board too seriously. 🙂 However, the description of the theme for this weeks contest specifies stairs and not steps, therefore only entries with more than one (1) step should be valid. I digress though, I won’t be deleting (or asking the mods to delete) anyone’s entries, even if they are just one step instead of stairs.

/Unless Curious posts a single step…. then I’m going to raise hell! 😉

Curious
    Participant

XenPix, don’t take the things you read on this board too seriously.

what he said. there has been some good natured kidding re what are steps and what are stairs as it relates to tonights contest.

and millera9 my minimum number is three but that shot may not make the cut.

XenPix
    Participant

Yeah, I forgot to put the right tone of typing into that.

What you guys said about this board, apply to me also. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘is this legal?’ is closed to new replies.