Skip to toolbar

Kodakchrome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ennuipoet
    Participant

I’ve been messing around on ebay…EVERYONE is dumping Kodakchrome like crazy. It just makes we wonder if people have been sitting on it waiting for Dwaynes to stop processing? Seriously, what are you going to do with film that no one in the world can process? Imagine what it would look like if it did?

All of that lovely film wasted because someone thought they would make some money.

Curious
    Participant

i had a lot of out of date 4×5 color slide film and b/w and some other film frozen. it was in a freezer in an out building that caught fire. wasn’t fire damaged but the electricity got cut. goodbye old film.

orionid
    Participant

About a year ago, I picked up four or five rolls at $5 a roll. I had to dig through the crap to get that, though. Most people were asking $15-25 a roll.

About three months ago, I picked up four more rolls at $2.75 a roll. Still had to dig through the $15-25 whackos.

I’m thinking next month….. oh, dammit.

ennuipoet
    Participant

About a year ago, I picked up four or five rolls at $5 a roll. I had to dig through the crap to get that, though. Most people were asking $15-25 a roll.

About three months ago, I picked up four more rolls at $2.75 a roll. Still had to dig through the $15-25 whackos.

I’m thinking next month….. oh, dammit.

Yup, you’ve got 25 days until Dwayne’s turns it off forever.

orionid
    Participant

The sad thing is that it’s so different from anything else ever made, you can’t even cross process it, or even take the BW only approach like you can with C22.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.