Let the wild rumpus begin!!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Let the wild rumpus begin!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

here’s a link to tonights contest:

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1841125&ok=true

the link is up, but don’t think people can see it yet. someone post something so i’m not AW’ing the whole place up!

/at least, not more than usual. *grin*

veruca
    Participant

hiya monkeybort. glad you made it home safe and HEY congrats on last weeks contest. Awesome! 🙂

I wasn’t sure what to post tonight because I have no resolutions and really don’t know what year will bring so I went with what made me happy last year.

Excited to see how tonight’s thread will go. Expecting great things…

monkeybort
    Participant

hiya monkeybort. glad you made it home safe and HEY congrats on last weeks contest. Awesome! 🙂

I wasn’t sure what to post tonight because I have no resolutions and really don’t know what year will bring so I went with what made me happy last year.

Excited to see how tonight’s thread will go. Expecting great things…

thanks! it’s good to be home, and it was really fun to do so well last week and have my parents see the thread and all the entries and everything. they really got a kick out of it.

i also have no resolutions – i just kept the ‘best part about last year’ in the front of my brain and used that to pick things. should be a good one tonight!!

/actually, it’s a good one *every* night, but you know what i mean. *grin*

idle_hands
    Participant

hi veruca! great looking couple

admin
    Keymaster

Hey all! No entries this week, gotta keep my shutter finger in tone for next.

monkeybort
    Participant

Hey all! No entries this week, gotta keep my shutter finger in tone for next.

hey synthemesc!

admin
    Keymaster

hey synthemesc!

What up monkey.

This month I have two fun photographic projects. An event poster for a private client where I get to do some creative ad work, and a studio shoot that will end up as part of a recruiting DVD at work. So 2006 is starting off well.

Once the event poster is done I’m going to post something on “the making of” from sketches to final product. Should be neat.

monkeybort
    Participant

hey synthemesc!

What up monkey.

This month I have two fun photographic projects. An event poster for a private client where I get to do some creative ad work, and a studio shoot that will end up as part of a recruiting DVD at work. So 2006 is starting off well.

Once the event poster is done I’m going to post something on “the making of” from sketches to final product. Should be neat.

that sounds really cool – my SO and i are planning a collaborative art project involving doll parts in the shape of a xmas tree. we didn’t have it together enough to get it done for this year, but hopefully we’ll get our supplies and have it up next xmas.

other than that, i’m just trying to plow through everything i’ve shot in the past couple of months – organizing, keywording, etc.

busy busy!

admin
    Keymaster

that sounds really cool – my SO and i are planning a collaborative art project involving doll parts in the shape of a xmas tree. we didn’t have it together enough to get it done for this year, but hopefully we’ll get our supplies and have it up next xmas.

other than that, i’m just trying to plow through everything i’ve shot in the past couple of months – organizing, keywording, etc.

busy busy!

You’re going to have to forgive me if I’m having trouble visualizing that. 😀 Do the arms/legs form the branches or what?

veruca
    Participant

hi veruca! great looking couple

Aww, thanks 😀

veruca
    Participant

hey synthemesc!

Sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck with your projects 🙂

logomancer
    Participant

What’s up, J-Hole?

admin
    Keymaster

What’s up, J-Hole?

😮

logomancer
    Participant

What’s up, J-Hole?

😮

Caffeine drip musta run dry. I was trying to shout out to monkeybort (J-Hole = Jackson Hole), but inadvertantly left out her name – either that or aliens abducted it. Sorry for any confusion.

On a cross-linked note, synthemesc, hopefully we’ll see your son start posting to the contest in due time.

admin
    Keymaster

What’s up, J-Hole?

😮

Caffeine drip musta run dry. I was trying to shout out to monkeybort (J-Hole = Jackson Hole), but inadvertantly left out her name – either that or aliens abducted it. Sorry for any confusion.

On a cross-linked note, synthemesc, hopefully we’ll see your son start posting to the contest in due time.

I knew it was for someone, but was just trying to decipher who..

And as for my little brother (the vote of confidence made my day, though), I hope to get him into it. But somehow as a college student, he managed to skip the course on wasting time online. I have to slowly drag him to the dark side.

He’s at UT, so I’m not going to be able to talk to him for a week without him gloating about their Rose Bowl win.. I was supporting USC just to break his ego. I’m such a bad brother. 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Let the wild rumpus begin!!’ is closed to new replies.