millera9’s famous….. but they’re not playing by the rules.

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill millera9’s famous….. but they’re not playing by the rules.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

So my sister sent me one of those chain emails, titled “pictures that make you wonder” and as I was scrolling through thinking to myself: “meme, meme, photoshop, ohmygod!, meme, photoshop…” I saw one that stood out a little. Hey, that’s a farktography photo…. but I don’t recognize the url tagged on the bottom. A few FSM seconds later, and I have confirmed that one of the garbage-bin “funny stuff” sites is claiming one of millera9’s photos as their own.

http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Barbi_Q.htm (NSFW)

millera9
    Participant

BWAHAHAHAHA, I’M INTERNET FAMOUS NOW BITCHES!!!1!

Seriously, a picture I took has made it to chain e-mail status? I’m not sure whether to be honored or… suicidal.

Thanks for the heads-up Orionid, I do appreciate it. Says it was posted in March of 2008 so I’ll probably just leave it alone. It’s not like that one was ever going to get me an invite to shoot for National Geographic or anything. 🙂

Any chance I could get you to forward me the e-mail? It’s just my screenname @ hotmail. I’m curious to see the other photos with which my work is being equated! 😉

corsec67
    Participant

Hah, that is so awesome I made it into a theme suggestion.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Wow, man, you’ve hit the big time!

nobigdeal
    Participant

lol!!!11

justkat
    Participant

i, too, would be very interested (read: amused) to read that email. please post!!! apparently my google-fu is weak this afternoon….

RcMacStudent
    Participant

Just goes to show you how far a naked barbie and Fark can springboard the career of an up-and-coming photographer…

lol

schnee
    Participant

I remember millera9 when… 🙂

orionid
    Participant

I’ll see what I can do about converting it to html and posting it on my server…. There’s really not a whole lot of hilarity, only one of the other photos made me laugh, most got more of an “Ugh” , “seen it” or “photoshop”

millera9
    Participant

Thanks for forwarding the e-mail to me orionid. It’s definitely very strange to see one of my photos used that way and to know that it’s currently bouncing around the internet; making the world a slightly weirder place one e-mail at a time!

Very funny schnee. 😛

RcMacStudent, I don’t think “springboard” is quite the right word there. 🙄

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘millera9’s famous….. but they’re not playing by the rules.’ is closed to new replies.