Name Change

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bender16v
    Participant

I was formerly iwanttoeatyourchildren, but that was my fark name chosen because I had forgotten the password to my earlier account. I finally remembered the password and got back in. It had been a while and there were birthday wishes from 2007! bender16v is the name I use everywhere else so this makes things a lot easier for me, no more changing. Also it makes sense since I bend tubes. The 16v is a reference to VW’s engines found in late 80s and early 90s cars, of which I had several and still would like to put one into the ’79 Scirocco that hides in my garage. I just thought I’d explain the change and would like to thank Elsinore for making my life a lot easier.

ravnostic
    Participant

I wonder if CISS can append the bibliostats so your figures roll over?

chupathingie
    Participant

I’m gonna miss the child eater, that was a great FARK handle. I will at least be able to associate the new (old) name. :thumbsup:

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

I wonder if CISS can append the bibliostats so your figures roll over?

Yeah, I could do that. If it’s something you want to do, let me know. This week’s really hectic (hence no entries from me, again) so it might not be until Monday or so, but definitely before the next contest.

bender16v
    Participant

CISS, it is fine either way. I haven’t enter too many contests and haven’t had too much of a showing anyway. I understand what it’s like to be busy, I barely had time to archive dig for this week.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I gotta admit, the “iwanttoeatyourchildren” did always make me chuckle, but “bender16v” is definitely shorter to type!

/yes, I know I can copy pasta…

sleeping
    Participant

/yes, I know I can copy pasta…

The PIAA will have you thrown in jail for copyright infringement!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

OK, iwanttoeatyourchildren is no more. He’s been disappeared. All of your entries and stats and now combined under bender16v.

bender16v
    Participant

Thank you! I hope it wasn’t too much trouble.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Name Change’ is closed to new replies.