::nerdgasm::

Forums Forums Get Technical Hardware ::nerdgasm::

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    olavf
    Participant

Saving my pennies now. Even if it is a Nikon.

http://www.edn.com/blog/980000298/post/300047430.html?nid=3403

Edit: Thankfully I have time. It’s not actually shipping yet…

Uranus
    Participant

gadzooks! want!

Killerclaw
    Participant

Hmm.

millera9
    Participant

Cool in theory and on paper; but my guess is that that’s just going to get really annoying when in the hands of some drunk chick at the bar or at a party. Like… really annoying.

3Horn
    Participant

Cool in theory and on paper; but my guess is that that’s just going to get really annoying when in the hands of some drunk chick at the bar or at a party. Like… really annoying.

Agreed.

Do you remember how bad it used to be to have to watch vacation slide shows?

Imagine that, times a thousand.

“Hey Bob, wanna see the pictures of my kid being born? Of my wife howling in pain? Of her gaping vagina with a head poking out? Turn off that, light will ya’?”

lokisbong
    Participant

especially the people who think they have steady hands. people would want a tripod.

soosh
    Participant

I can think of a lot of features I’d put above projector to have in a camera. It’s like they are just picking scraps of paper out of a hat.

olavf
    Participant

I can think of a lot of features I’d put above projector to have in a camera. It’s like they are just picking scraps of paper out of a hat.

Well it is a Nikon….

But personally, I think it could be fun in a P&S, even though I know some people would abuse it. In the DSLR, yeah, not so much.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘::nerdgasm::’ is closed to new replies.