No disassemble! [Hoppered]

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Themes No disassemble! [Hoppered]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    fluffybunny
    Participant

Take something apart and make a photograph of the pieces.

Wide open subjects, as found or DIY, destructive or surgical techniques, parts is parts.

ravnostic
    Participant

+ 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + 1/16 + 1/32 + 1/64 + 1/128 ……

orionid
    Participant

You’ll never get to +1 that way.

/+1

staplermofo
    Participant

+1

Barracuda
    Participant

+1

ravnostic
    Participant

You’ll never get to +1 that way.

/+1

theoretically, I will.

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

+1

Lovesandwich
    Participant

+1

Yugoboy
    Participant

Awareness-raising post.

2 votes needed!

Yugoboy
    Participant

Back from Vacation!

Awareness Raising Post.

Will be deleted by the End of Labor Day if not hoppered.

bender16v
    Participant

+1

Yugoboy
    Participant

Now that it’s hoppered, quick question: do we have to shoot ALL the pieces, or can we take something apart and shoot only 1 or a few of the pieces?

For the second, admittedly, I wouldn’t have to take a thing all the way apart, but only shoot the photogenic piece(s).

For example, I’m likely to be changing my starter, and also soon the spark plugs and wires. If I can make a cool melange of these parts, I wouldn’t have to disassemble the entire Jeep.

fluffybunny
    Participant

Now that it’s hoppered, quick question: do we have to shoot ALL the pieces, or can we take something apart and shoot only 1 or a few of the pieces?

For the second, admittedly, I wouldn’t have to take a thing all the way apart, but only shoot the photogenic piece(s).

For example, I’m likely to be changing my starter, and also soon the spark plugs and wires. If I can make a cool melange of these parts, I wouldn’t have to disassemble the entire Jeep.

You made me smile with the Jeep punchline.

I think we’re good keeping things as open as possible.

That being said, if it were me with the Jeep problem, I would try to make it obvious that the parts came from the Jeep. High key spark plugs on a white background doesn’t scream to me that you took something apart.

Also, could you spare me some time? I am starting to feel depressed that I have not participated much lately.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Also, could you spare me some time? I am starting to feel depressed that I have not participated much lately.

Time? School starts this week. Time is a commodity I will not have starting Tuesday. The only reason I’m going to do that work is the urgency. The last few months the Jeep’s been lightly used while I’ve been riding my bike as much as possible. With school and the possibility of tutoring, the Jeep HAS to start easily, not questionably.

Time ain’t something I’ve got any more.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘No disassemble! [Hoppered]’ is closed to new replies.