Not Safe For Work

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Themes Not Safe For Work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Yoyo
    Participant

Show us photos that would make OSHA inspectors cringe and start reaching for their list of fines. For example, I was looking through some school photos and I came across a fire extinguisher cabinet which had its door handle removed, ergo no way to get the extinguisher out since there was no way to open the door.

Difficulty: photos must be safe for viewing at work

justkat
    Participant

Nicely challenging and a fantastic theme name +1

orionid
    Participant

I dig the idea, but I’m afraid just as it seems participation is picking back up, something too challenging like this may dissuade a number of folks.

QueenMab
    Participant

sounds fun +1

olavf
    Participant

Basically, photos of everything in my house? 😛

I don’t think it’s too challenging, but there at least needs to be a stipulation that anything obviously identifying one’s place of employment would be nixed. Farktography contests are indexed on Google, and I’d hate for some idjit to get fired for it.

Yoyo
    Participant

Basically, photos of everything in my house? 😛

I don’t think it’s too challenging, but there at least needs to be a stipulation that anything obviously identifying one’s place of employment would be nixed. Farktography contests are indexed on Google, and I’d hate for some idjit to get fired for it.

I never said it needed to be your place of employment. There’s plenty of people doing dangerous work in public. You could even stage something if you felt up to it. Also, there’s plenty of dangerous stuff that homeowners do, like cleaning gutters with ladders that aren’t really tall enough, mowing the law in flip flops and jorts, using gasoline for something besides motor fuel,…

Here’s some food for though:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=osha+violations&rlz=1C1ASUT_enUS535US535&espv=2&biw=1517&bih=741&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiuqo-Xxt3NAhVr0YMKHW6ZAmcQ_AUIBygC&dpr=0.9

olavf
    Participant

=I never said it needed to be your place of employment. There’s plenty of people doing dangerous work in public. You could even stage something if you felt up to it. Also, there’s plenty of dangerous stuff that homeowners do, like cleaning gutters with ladders that aren’t really tall enough, mowing the law in flip flops and jorts, using gasoline for something besides motor fuel,…

Sure, Brain, but where am I going to find a forklift, tutu, and seventeen gallons of library paste at this time of night?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Not Safe For Work’ is closed to new replies.