Nothing if not controversial

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Nothing if not controversial

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

I’ve enhanced the Farktographer Portfolios to (a) provide the average of the Evar Votes and the Evar Entries and (b) give out the “Participation Level”, which, in order of increasing better-ness is:

“Farktographer”
    “Active Farktographer”
    “Total Farktographer”
    “Elite Farktographer”
    “Ultra Farktographer”

This merely exposes what’s been going on for a while: you have to be an Active Farktographer (or better) to be listed in the 2nd-order statistics (averages, that is).

So now, you all can look down at the lower members with an insufferable air of superiority and up with bitter jealousy.

Enjoy!

monkeybort
    Participant

whoa, thanks schnee!!! very cool.

swampa
    Participant

And don’t forget, if you don’t like your level, you can always grease Schnee’s palm – it’s what I did 😛

/the cheque is in the mail!

Analogy
    Participant

Whoa, I’m an “Elite Farktographer” despite only having 10 entries total over 10 contests, only 6 of which I actually entered.

schnee
    Participant

Whoa, I’m an “Elite Farktographer” despite only having 10 entries total over 10 contests, only 6 of which I actually entered.

Yes, the bar is pretty low…

schnee
    Participant

And don’t forget, if you don’t like your level, you can always grease Schnee’s palm – it’s what I did 😛

/the cheque is in the mail!

Cool. And you’re from Melbourne? So if I were to say “I sank piss with me mates at the ‘G” you’d know what I’m saying? ‘Cause I really did do that back in 2000 for an Aussie Rules game.

swampa
    Participant

Cool. And you’re from Melbourne? So if I were to say “I sank piss with me mates at the ‘G” you’d know what I’m saying? ‘Cause I really did do that back in 2000 for an Aussie Rules game.

Yeap, love the footy at the ‘G. Hope you saw a Demons game! (go the Dees!).

/Apparently we are a really lazy bunch of people here. Not only do we condense the Melbourne Cricket Ground down to the MCG, we then go and just call it the ‘G 😛

schnee
    Participant

I’m trying to port the FSM’s FAQ to a blog system. The question about how levels get calculated is the top item right now. You are all invited to view this work in progress.

XenPix
    Participant

I’m trying to port the FSM’s FAQ to a blog system. The question about how levels get calculated is the top item right now. You are all invited to view this work in progress.

After reading the rantings of idiots for the last three hours and trying to sort the 200+ photos I took at the weekend, my brain had gone to mush and it took me a few reads to get it, but if someone with a brain reads it, it’s pretty good. Once I figured out how dumb I was, it is pretty easy to follow.

Good work 🙂

millera9
    Participant

Dude, schnee, it’s insane how much time and dedication you pour into this little community. Remind me to buy you a case of your favorite beer sometime soon… (perhaps in Vegas?)

Snug Tight
    Participant

So when are one of you talented folks going to make us some cool tags for our Fark profiles?

/said the Ultra Farktographer

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Nothing if not controversial’ is closed to new replies.