O Noes!!1 Someone don’t like this weeks theme!!!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill O Noes!!1 Someone don’t like this weeks theme!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nobigdeal
    Participant
    linguine
    Participant

Theyll get over it

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Or they can suggest some themes themselves 😉

Kestrana
    Participant

That was my thought. It’s like complaining about your representation in government and not voting.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I doubt if anyone will see my response in that thread at this point, but the bigger point I made was that Farktography is primarily about photography and not post-processing, and that we only have 2-3 themes a year that allow for more flexibility. 5% or 6% of our themes being more open on the rules seems pretty good to me. Keeps it interesting.

lokisbong
    Participant

I agree completely Elsinore. I missed the complainer thread not being a TotalFarker but I bet the person very rarely if ever competes in the contests or they wouldn’t be bitching,

linguine
    Participant

In 5 years we’ve done 3 hdr contests, so I dont think we’ve gone overboard with them. While I usually prefer regular photos better, its fun to change things up with these types of contests occasionally.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘O Noes!!1 Someone don’t like this weeks theme!!!’ is closed to new replies.