OK, stupid question…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill OK, stupid question…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chupathingie
    Participant

At some point during the last Farktography contest, a TFer gifted me with a month of TF. So, being the occasionally polite individual that I am I wanted to drop him a PM to say thanks. For the life of me, I cannot find any way to do so and I’m beginning to wonder if there is even a way. What am I missing?

ennuipoet
    Participant

At some point during the last Farktography contest, a TFer gifted me with a month of TF. So, being the occasionally polite individual that I am I wanted to drop him a PM to say thanks. For the life of me, I cannot find any way to do so and I’m beginning to wonder if there is even a way. What am I missing?

There is no PM function in Fark, but if you click on the TFIQ’s (The Farker in Question–a Total Fark Discussion term)profile there is usually an email contact in there, just shoot a line. Alternately, you can pop in the Farktography forum and thank them there by name, most Farkers, particularly those who sponsor Liters have their accounts set up to notify them when they are mentioned in a thread.

If your Sponsor was a Mod, and they often are, just post a lot of NSFW stuff in a thread and they will find you! 😀

fluffybunny
    Participant

If your Sponsor was a Mod, and they often are, just post a lot of NSFW stuff in a thread and they will find you! Very Happy

Lol, sponsored and banninated all in the same breath.

staplermofo
    Participant

just shoot a line. Alternately, you can pop

There’s an e-mail address in his profile, he’s a mod, and there’s a link to his flickr.
    I think Flickr has some kinda message thing.
    I say combine it all; post NSFW stuff with his name on it to Flickr, post that to fark with his e-mail and private message him when you’re done. Then shoot, pop or do lines of all the drugs while you wait.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘OK, stupid question…’ is closed to new replies.