OMG Want!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

This: http://venturebeat.com/2013/04/23/sony-launches-new-digital-binoculars-that-record-what-you-see/

Having experienced image stabilization in binoc’s before, I can say it’s worth it. And 20Mpxl stills? That’s better than my DSLR. Doesn’t say whether it records in stereo; I sure do hope so–will have to look into that.

ennuipoet
    Participant

These things are just MADE for pervs! What? Looking at the beach? NO! I’, bird watching! 🙂

staplermofo
    Participant

This is for pervs. You’ll notice it’s on a Nikon as well.
    Those binoculars look awesome. It had “3D” on there, so I have assume they are in stereo.

bender16v
    Participant

I have two pairs of binoculars, good ones with 8x and the a cheaper pair that is 8-24x. When I get out to 24x I can’t see much since there is so much shake. Rav, does the stabilization work pretty well? I’ve never tried any. That would be my main concern with 25x magnification. And the $2,000 price of course.

orionid
    Participant

But what ISO does it go up to? Could these be a game-changer for light-duty AP?

ravnostic
    Participant

Stabilization is awesome, bender; it’s night and day, fo shizzle. I don’t know that it could, orionid; I haven’t looked that closely at the specs.

ravnostic
    Participant

Stabilization is awesome, bender; it’s night and day, fo shizzle. I don’t know that it could, orionid; I haven’t looked that closely at the specs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘OMG Want!’ is closed to new replies.