Pass the Farkolga

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects Pass the Farkolga

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Just make sure it’s wound all the way, and open the back of the holga. The film has an extra 18 inches or so of light-tight paper, and a tab to seal the roll (convieniently labled “exposed”). As a general rule, Fuji has a stick-um, and Kodak has a lick-um. If all else fails, there’s scotch tape.

Kestrana
    Participant

I’d like to pass on the Farkholga before I move, I believe thepostess was next?

Kestrana
    Participant

BTW I still have the Farkholga. thepostess never got back to me, so is anyone else interested in using it?

LeicaLens
    Participant

BTW I still have the Farkholga. thepostess never got back to me, so is anyone else interested in using it?

I am, actually, but that raises problems of shipping it overseas…
    I guess that’s out?

linguine
    Participant

I am, actually, but that raises problems of shipping it overseas…
    I guess that’s out?

It depends on how heavy it is, when we did the pass the farkamera thing with a disposable I was able to ship it to Europe for about $5.

Kestrana
    Participant

It’s very light. PM me your shipping address and I’ll see how expensive it would be to mail it.

LeicaLens
    Participant

It’s very light. PM me your shipping address and I’ll see how expensive it would be to mail it.

You have been PM’ed.
    (Yes, I had too look that abbreviation up)

thepostess
    Participant

Sorry never got a pm or email. I am still interested, and would like to be put back into the shuffle.

Kestrana
    Participant

I still have the Holga, so if Leica doesn’t mind since I actually can’t afford to ship it to Japan right now, if you get me your information I can ship it to you.

thepostess
    Participant

I do not want to over step, because I have not been active lately, and if Leica is now going to be next, I am fine with waiting.

LeicaLens
    Participant

I was trying to come up with a way of splitting postage. I don’t have a credit card, which might be a problem.
    Anyway, I will be going away at the end of this month for a couple of weeks, so if thepostess wants to have a whirl with the Holga before me, that’s fine by me.

thepostess
    Participant

Ok, thanks Leica.

Kestrana–PM sent

Kestrana
    Participant

Got it. I’m about to leave on vacation so I will ship it when I get back if I don’t get to the PO tomorrow

thepostess
    Participant

That is fine, thank you.

monsieurstabby
    Participant

I’d like a turn when it’s available.

Edit: Never mind, I got TWO for Christmas!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘Pass the Farkolga’ is closed to new replies.