Skip to toolbar

Phone or Fancy Camera Quiz

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Phone or Fancy Camera Quiz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ennuipoet
    Participant

http://www.cnn.com/2011/IREPORT/09/22/phoneorslr.quiz.irpt/index.html

I am actually embarrassed I didn’t nail this, I got 7 out 10. Of course, crappy photos aren’t UNIQUE to cellphones 😛

Plamadude30k
    Participant

I got a 7/10 as well. On all three of the ones I got wrong, I was borderline, mostly because the sample image was so small and at such poor resolution. I was very proud of myself for correctly identifying one photo because of the noise banding. There were a couple, however, where the focus just looked bad all over, and I basically just guessed there.

Kestrana
    Participant

4 out of 10. Ohhhh yeahhhhh…

zincprincess
    Participant

6 out of 10. I probably should have guessed the crappy pictures as SLR and the better ones as cell phone pics.

swampa
    Participant

8 out of 10. I rock 😛

It was the depth of field and bokeh that determined my choices.

ravnostic
    Participant

I blew it, 4/10. Fun playing, though. Wonder how we could work this into some sort of theme?

bender16v
    Participant

5/10 here, it took me missing a couple to notice the depth of field on some as well.

linguine
    Participant

9/10 although I think reading everyones comments first may have helped.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

I saw this the other day, failed the first three and said, “screw this, I’m taking my toys and going home.” 🙂

I thought the small size of the images made it difficult to tell anything about the photos, but by some of your scores, evidently I just don’t have the eye for it.

orionid
    Participant

I failed. 2/10.

So I went instead to find solace in that I can still ace every natural vs silicone test (NSFW by any means: gratuitous boobage). I’ve taken about eight of these now with 10-20 boobs per quiz and still have a perfect score. I heart boobs.

lokisbong
    Participant

I am in the same category as orionid. 2/10. Off to try his other test!
    Hah! 100% of boobies correct!

Kestrana
    Participant

Hah! On the boob quiz I got 100% too.

linguine
    Participant

BOOBIES!!!

ravnostic
    Participant

I got 6 out of 10 on boobage. Which, considering my experience with them (NTTAWWT), is pretty good I think.

swampa
    Participant

AT least I’m consistent, I got 8 on the bobbies quiz (since it was on Playboy, I assumed they all were fake :P)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.