Pulling up an old theme

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Themes Pulling up an old theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

I don’t normally do this, but I’m going to pull rank a bit and bring up a theme that hasn’t been used in a long time and wasn’t voted on. The theme is “Booze”, and we’ve only done that one 1 time in 2007. We had a “Potent Potables” theme in 2010, that was similar, but slightly different. The reason I’m doing this is that I realized that the theme after Christmas falls (as I should have expected) on Jan 1. Well technically it goes live at 12:01 Jan 2, but still. It will be an easy theme for anyone to get on board, as well, and I hope you’ll forgive my sidestepping protocol this time!

Yugoboy
    Participant

I’m good with it.
    Sambuca for everyone!

ennuipoet
    Participant

Now this is a theme I can get behind, in front of, under, on top, to either side of. I guess what I am saying is a really like booze.

QueenMab
    Participant

I don’t normally do this, but I’m going to pull rank a bit and bring up a theme that hasn’t been used in a long time and wasn’t voted on. The theme is “Booze”, and we’ve only done that one 1 time in 2007. We had a “Potent Potables” theme in 2010, that was similar, but slightly different. The reason I’m doing this is that I realized that the theme after Christmas falls (as I should have expected) on Jan 1. Well technically it goes live at 12:01 Jan 2, but still. It will be an easy theme for anyone to get on board, as well, and I hope you’ll forgive my sidestepping protocol this time!

Heh, I’d be fine with making it a yearly tradition. 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol yeah it would be fitting!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Pulling up an old theme’ is closed to new replies.