Question about contest

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Question about contest

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    mikemikeb
    Participant

This cute kids one is killing me. I had to cold call a cousin I haven’t spoken to in years and ask if she wouldn’t mind having her kids pose with staplers.
    How the heck are the the rest of you childless doing it?

Maybe like me: Go to a playground, get threatened a bit…

Oh, and the fact that I don’t have to have staplers in the frame somehow also helps… 8)

CaptainJim
    Participant

The forks theme hasn?t come to pass yet but it will eventually (or was this a serious proposal?).

Not serious at all, Just an example. Believe me when I say that I wasn’t trying to criticise the picking process. I just wanted to know what people preferred. Sorry if I came off too harshly.

veruca
    Participant

Not serious at all, Just an example. Believe me when I say that I wasn’t trying to criticise the picking process. I just wanted to know what people preferred. Sorry if I came off too harshly.

No, you’re fine. And I hope my response didn’t seem defensive because that wasn’t my intent either.

schnee
    Participant

No, you’re fine. And I hope my response didn’t seem defensive because that wasn’t my intent either.

Can we have “Forks” formally nominated as a theme? What with the utensils and with the things in the road, this could be fun.

Claff
    Participant

Can we have “Forks” formally nominated as a theme? What with the utensils and with the things in the road, this could be fun.

Seconded!

veruca
    Participant

Seconded!

Done!
    http://forum.farktography.net/viewtopic.php?p=2906#2906

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Huzzah for a fork theme!

/fork fork forkity fork

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Question about contest’ is closed to new replies.