Sad News–CiliarySpasm

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Sad News–CiliarySpasm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

I received an email from one of CiliarySpasm’s sons today letting me know his father passed away Christmas morning:

He always loved the Fark community; I remember when he was raising us he and I would always go through the weekly photoshop competitions and laugh together. It was a family experience that strengthened our bond. This community meant a lot to him, and before he left us he had written a message for you that I have attached here. Thank you and the entire Fark community for all the joy you brought into his life.

There was also note from CiliarySpasm included that he’d asked to be passed along to me. It reads in part:

Entering the weekly themes is what elevated my skills as a photographer and image editor enabling me to reach the State Fair Top 10 Photographer of the Year three times.

My final theme suggestion is that if you do a memorial theme for me make it Majestic Monochrome: Present us your best ever monochromatic images. Images previously entered in other themes may be recycled for this best-of theme.

I’ll get his memorial thread scheduled for the next slot, which will be the week of January 10.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Elsinore.
    Elsinore
    Keymaster
    SteveMoser
    Participant

Sad news. RIP.

Herb

Lovesandwich
    Participant

Definitely heart breaking. He will truly be missed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sad News–CiliarySpasm’ is closed to new replies.