Saying Goodbye…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Saying Goodbye…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    caradoc
    Participant

I’m prepping her for sale.

lokisbong
    Participant

Bummer you gotta give her up. nice looking car. I am not a big fan of that baby blue but I could totally live with it if the car is cool enough.

Uranus
    Participant

Nooooooo !

caradoc
    Participant

It’s not “baby blue.” It is “Antique Turquoise.”

😉

orionid
    Participant

*gasp* DON’T DO IT!

You’ll only regret it later. If it’s because of the kid, I’m pretty sure you can still put a baby seat in the back.

/What are the specs and how much? ’55? 302?
    //Not that I can afford it right now.

olavf
    Participant

I’m more of an Italian car guy, and I’d still find it nearly impossible to let a ride like that go :/

//gorgeous shot though.

caradoc
    Participant

It’s a 1955 Chevrolet 210, four-door sedan. 235 Straight Six, three-on-the-tree.

I have no place to keep her. I don’t drive her enough to make it worthwhile to maintain her. I’d like to see her go to someone who can take care of her the way she deserves.

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

Beautiful car! What price range do they go for these days? I have no idea…

ravnostic
    Participant

I nearly cried when I found out my dad sold the ’57 Olds station wagon we rebuilt together. Parting sucks. He still has the ’55 Holiday 98 (88?) he inherited from his grandmother, though, which I also helped on the re-rebuild. I’ve taken pictures, but haven’t found the contest in which to fit them, yet.

caradoc
    Participant
    caradoc
    Participant

Beautiful car! What price range do they go for these days? I have no idea…

They’re all over the place these days – but there’s a classic car dealer lot just around the corner from my house…

I have an outstanding offer from an old friend of mine – which leaves me a way to buy her back at a later date if circumstances change. If he decides not to buy, I’ll be exploring the market a bit.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Saying Goodbye…’ is closed to new replies.