Signs, signs, Everywhere there’s signs… [Hopper]

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Themes Signs, signs, Everywhere there’s signs… [Hopper]

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Yugoboy
    Participant

Signs of all sorts.
    Road signs, street signs, warning signs, business signs, signs made of paper, signs made of metal, church signs, protest signs, signs with words, signs with pictures, old signs, new signs, battered signs, new signs… ad nauseum…

Clarification – not the more elusive signs like “signs of aging” must be an actual tangible sign

[This theme is in the hopper]
    [Signs 2: Everywhere a Sign?]

SilverStag
    Participant

+1, although I dimly sort of think we had a similar contest a couple of years ago…. or I suggested this theme and it didn’t fly back then. I still like the idea.

Kestrana
    Participant

Yep this is a classic of the theme “Signs” but that’s an old theme so plenty of time to repeat. I actually had a theme idea I meant to suggest that was more specifically directional/instructional signage but I will hold off on that and instead +1.

linguine
    Participant

+1

lokisbong
    Participant

+1 I had the song Signs going through my head for a couple days last week. Now it’s back. lol

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

+1

Although if we’re going by the song lyrics, it should be “Signs, signs, everywhere a sign” 🙂

ennuipoet
    Participant

/+1

zincprincess
    Participant

+1

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

+1

Carcharodontosaurus
    Participant

+1

orionid
    Participant

Here’s your sign.

+1

Barracuda
    Participant

Drat, I was going to suggest a Signs (difficulty: small business store fronts), but guess this one encompasses that one. Already hoppered, so guess I’ll wait for this one.

Kestrana
    Participant

Heh plus we just did “let’s go shopping” photos of stores, so you would have been dipping into 2 categories! I guess great (or demented) minds think alike 😛

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Signs, signs, Everywhere there’s signs… [Hopper]’ is closed to new replies.