Someone help me out?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

There was a contest recently (and by recently, I mean in the last 2-3 months I think) where someone posted on behalf of someone else who couldn’t be in the thread. But I can’t figure out which contest(s). I’ve got my entries on behalf of SilverStag in Religion II transferred over, but I know there’s at least one other contest that needs entries transferred. If you are that person (or know who it is) let me know please! Thanks 🙂

orionid
    Participant

NBD posted OBO for me in still life. I think there was someone else that NBD covered for, too.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Awesome, thanks. Got lots going on today and this weekend, but we’ll get them transferred over ASAP.

schnee
    Participant

F Y’All’s I : OBO’s are applied when the FSM does it’s number crunching, which is something like once an hour on Thursdays, once on Friday night, once on Sat night and then maybe once on Tuesday (something like that). So if the OBO isn’t immediately reflected, you may need to wait a day or three.

nobigdeal
    Participant

I posted OBO for orionid in “still life” , Uranus in “brown” and staplermofo in “eyes have it”

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Sweet, thanks so much for posting those and for reminding me, NBD!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Someone help me out?’ is closed to new replies.