Still Alive

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SilverStag
    Participant

Hi guys, just thought I’d drop in and let you know I’m still alive…

I’ve not picked up a camera in a while, health and mobility issues have robbed me of a lot of motivation. Still, I think about photography a lot, and still drop in to see what you are all doing from time to time. I’m thinking of chucking all my zoom lenses and just getting one more fixed lens.

Nikon lens sale coming up, people!

I just noticed this and got a kick out of it:

addams family screencap by pjern, on Flickr

linguine
    Participant

Nice to see you back here, hope you feel up to taking pictures again.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

It’s good to hear from you, SilverStag. I was honestly just thinking about you this week while wondering what had happened to many of our used-to-be regulars. I’m sorry to hear about your health & mobility issues; I can certainly understand how that would be a big demotivator. I know it’s easy for me to say as I’m not in your shoes, but chin up! And best wishes for improvement in that area.

As for the upcoming Nikon lens sale, thanks for the notification, but ya know, some of us care about the equipment we use. 😛
    // I know you know this, but I’ll say it anyway – just kidding, of course! 😉

orionid
    Participant

Awesome! I had just mentioned you the other day, too, talking to a newer photographer, I mentioned your “shoot low, shoot wide” mantra. Glad to see you still kicking about.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Still Alive’ is closed to new replies.