Sure, it’s crazy but,….

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Sure, it’s crazy but,….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    FutherMucker
    Participant

I have good reason !….Perhaps some of you find me as a Euro dude with poor English….Until today, you were correct in thinking that….However, I speak English just fine. In fact, I was born in Detroit….Don’t get me wrong, I am Czech…very Czech….Just not as Czech as I came off as….I’m also 1/2 Irish……You see, I had a “lonely” gal that followed me from photog site to photog site, until I was ready to call upon my Cop & Judge friends to put some space between her and I….So glad it never came to that…..She had some issues…..Bless her heart…Anyway, just wanted to come clean on this…..Hope you folks understand…Long story. I’ll spare you the details.

Regards,
    Chris

swampa
    Participant

Wow, that sucks. Hope you are in the clear now.

/Why don’t I ever get a stalker? What am I doing wrong? 😛

Uranus
    Participant

Wow, that sucks. Hope you are in the clear now.

/Why don’t I ever get a stalker? What am I doing wrong? 😛

living in a place where people have better things to do?

half Czech, Half Irish? I think you should start an argument with my mrs., half Polish, half Irish…..could be a drunken version of WWIII.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Saying this out of genuine concern and as someone who has been stalked before, how do you know it’s safe to come clean here now?

At least now we know why your English was somewhat broken but you were so very good at English puns in the “I See Your Point” discussion 😆

FutherMucker
    Participant

It is indeed safe to be me again…I appreciate your concern, Elsinore.

I recently found out that she was married six months ago, and posted the wedding pictures on an old photography forum I used to enjoy. When I logged in one late night, there was a pm that contained a nice letter of apology, and an explanation of her addictive personality. She was really a sweet person that just got a bit too clingy for comfort. She has been forgiven, and all is well. Thanks for understanding, folks. I hope I didn’t offend anyone through my Euro-twin.

Swampa: Don’t even say it. 😆

Uranus: Your Mrs. sounds like a very nice McSki. 8)

millera9
    Participant

Oh man, I spent so much time twitching over the grammar in some of your posts…

I’m not really sure if it’s better or worse that you were faking it.

/Actually, it’s pretty damn impressive that you had the patience to type like that. I’m gonna have to go back and re-read some of them for a laugh sometime.

FutherMucker
    Participant

It was certainly better for me, as I had the pleasure of enjoying this forum and the contests without dragging any past situations along. It was quite refreshing at first, but then I felt as though I was doing something wrong. Farktographers are such a nice group of people, and the deception was weighing heavy on something I pride myself on. That’s honesty. Perhaps it was a bad choice, but it was the only thing that I was certain would work.

Typing like that wasn’t the difficult part. I have friends and family in Czech and Slovakia. I simply mimicked what many of my emails and greeting cards look like. The difficult part was living the lie. Please know that all of my compliments were genuine. There is some real talent here. Thanks again, folks. I hope the rest of you can understand….I’m sure this probably sounds silly to many of you, but it became a real source of anxiety for me. I just never had the heart to be an A’hole to her.

Uranus
    Participant

Farktographers are such a nice group of people, and the deception was weighing heavy on something I pride myself on. That’s honesty. Perhaps it was a bad choice, but it was the only thing that I was certain would work.

your pics said heaps about your character, chum, so I wouldn’t sweat it if I were you. Hell, I fake being sane all the time… 😉

millera9
    Participant

It was certainly better for me, as I had the pleasure of enjoying this forum and the contests without dragging any past situations along. It was quite refreshing at first, but then I felt as though I was doing something wrong. Farktographers are such a nice group of people, and the deception was weighing heavy on something I pride myself on. That’s honesty. Perhaps it was a bad choice, but it was the only thing that I was certain would work.

Typing like that wasn’t the difficult part. I have friends and family in Czech and Slovakia. I simply mimicked what many of my emails and greeting cards look like. The difficult part was living the lie. Please know that all of my compliments were genuine. There is some real talent here. Thanks again, folks. I hope the rest of you can understand….I’m sure this probably sounds silly to many of you, but it became a real source of anxiety for me. I just never had the heart to be an A’hole to her.

No no no! I wasn’t clear about what I meant. I’m an English major and a grammar nazi so poor grammar of any kind drives me batty. It’s just funny because I was doing a really good job of ignoring it with you because you were foreign and clearly your intent was good and you’re a nice guy. Now that I know you were faking it, the fact that I just let it pass is gonna drive me nuts! That’s all I was trying to say. Basically, I’m an asshole! 🙂

You didn’t do anything wrong and I’m not actually mad, I’m just anal retentive! Hell if I was being stalked, I can only hope that I’d be half as resourceful as you are in cooling the trail! If anything, I’m impressed. 😯

corsec67
    Participant

Farktographers are such a nice group of people, and the deception was weighing heavy on something I pride myself on. That’s honesty. Perhaps it was a bad choice, but it was the only thing that I was certain would work.

your pics said heaps about your character, chum, so I wouldn’t sweat it if I were you. Hell, I fake being sane all the time… 😉

And way too often I pretend like I know more than I actually do.

FutherMucker, your “deception” seems like it was pretty minor. Pretending to be from somewhere else to avoid a stalker seems kind of … reasonable, actually.

swampa
    Participant

Basically, I’m an asshole! 🙂

No you can’t be! That would make me an asshole too … actually now I think about it 😛

His Engrish (Chenglish??) was getting to me too and the fact he wouldn’t be communicating like he had been was one of the first things I thought of too (but after what he had been through, I thought would be rude to point out).

/Not an English Major. Actually, my English probably sucks too but I don’t notice it so thats OK 😛

FutherMucker
    Participant

your pics said heaps about your character, chum, so I wouldn’t sweat it if I were you.

Thank you for that ! I mean it. 😀

Now that I know you were faking it, the fact that I just let it pass is gonna drive me nuts!

True to Fark form, I can only say that,… “You’ll get over it.” 😆

Seriously, I thank you for understanding, and apologize for any twitches you’ve experienced….You accept Paypal, yes ?
    😉

FutherMucker, your “deception” seems like it was pretty minor. Pretending to be from somewhere else to avoid a stalker seems kind of … reasonable, actually.

It seemed minor at first. Then it seemed as if I were wrongly portraying myself as someone that I was not. (which I was) I’ve come to like, and relate to many of you here. I’m now confident that I was never in any real danger, and the word “stalker” seems a bit harsh since it never became a legal issue.

However, ******,…if you’re reading this, it was close…You know that…..Meds are your friend ! 😉

FutherMucker
    Participant

Man !

If this is what it feels like for a gay person to come out of the closet…….WoooHooo !….You go, Fags & Fagettes !!

/I mean that in a nice way. 🙂
    //I’m a jeweler
    ///I can say it like that

Elsinore
    Keymaster

All you have to do to make millera9 twitch is say ‘awesomer’.

As a grammar guru, it should make me twitch, but 1) I was only an English minor (though that explains my picking up on some of your language idiosynracies), but more importantly 2) I’m currently drunk.

Which is awesomer than being a grammar guru at this exact moment 😛

FutherMucker
    Participant

All you have to do to make millera9 twitch is say ‘awesomer’.

I’d have to be way more drunkener than you to say such a thing as that….I’m on thin ice here. That’d be the death of me.

I was only an English minor (though that explains my picking up on some of your language idiosynracies)

Your perceptual senses are outstanding ! +1

/Not a spelling nazi

😉

Thanks again for your support, Elsinore !….It means a lot !!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Sure, it’s crazy but,….’ is closed to new replies.