The new MySpace…it ain’t the old one…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill The new MySpace…it ain’t the old one…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

Man, I’m just exploring at this point, but those on G+ know how it was much more suited for photography than FB? Well, MS makes G+ look like FB. HUGE pictures; your profile (that little icon image/avatar/whatever you want to call it) has MINIMUM requirements of over 1000 pixels, even! And that’s not all.

This is not the old MySpace. Not in the least. Not even close. Tie your photos to a musical piece. Other stuff. Just getting my feet wet, but this, as a photog, is going to give G+ a run for it’s money, and FB had better shape up or traffic is going to come to a standstill like Wall St. during rush hour in very short order. 8)

ennuipoet
    Participant

Honestly, I can’t keep with the Social Media I have, I get why people hire people to do it for them. But I am going to have to go over there just to grab the FreeVerse name.

ravnostic
    Participant

Get it while you can. I plan on just not sleeping anymore, myself. How can I sleep with so much going on? I had to grab the ‘Ravnostic’ myself, for sure. It’s not open to the public; you’ll need an invite. I haven’t gotten mine yet (I’ll get 8 of them). I have them already alloted though, so I can’t help there.

admin
    Keymaster

It’s almost 2013. I still can’t teleport. Why does MySpace even still exist?

ravnostic
    Participant

Because of Gremlins.

lokisbong
    Participant

I was sure it would be aliens not gremlins. lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘The new MySpace…it ain’t the old one…’ is closed to new replies.