The new toy…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery The new toy…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    olavf
    Participant

I mentioned the projector I just got the other day over in the pub & grill, but last night was the first chance I got to put it through it’s paces.

This thing may have been built in the 1950’s, but other than needing the feeder belt tightened, it works perfectly.

And it’s just sick how cool this thing is.

-one of Kat’s spider photos. I tried to get Kat to place her arms such that the Widow had full reach.

One of Kat’s flower photos I grabbed out of our box of prints.

A slightly desaturated version of a very shallow DOF rose I took a while back.

Some of Kat’s line art.

One of Kat’s rare color doodles.

The possibilities of this thing are really only limited by my imagination. My mind makes plans. And plans within plans.

I’ll process and post more on Google+ today, but I wanted to bring some here as I try and ease my way back into the community.

http://gplus.to/olavf

staplermofo
    Participant

I’ll process and post more on Google+ today, but I wanted to bring some here as I try and ease my way back into the community.

That projector is at least 8 kinds of awesome.
    Any huge bits of glass around? It’d be awesome if a polarized sheet could block the reflection, then you could fit it on top of lensless glasses, and kapow, results that warrant sound effects. Or, like, put a DLP color wheel in front of it, with half of each color foiled over, and then run in front of it so like it would look like you changed color as you approached ludicrous speed. Or put a huge generator in the back of your car, mount that in the trunk, then when some guy behind you keeps his brights on but it’s dark and now you’re blind you could totally shine that at him and zzzzap, just deserts.

ravnostic
    Participant

That widow image; I’d be very careful with that, olavf–she might be getting ideas. (That image is just sick in that really-really-good sense!)

olavf
    Participant

staplermofo so many possibilities…. 😉

Thanks rav Yeah, I’m going to play it safe – too many photographs to take.

Although Jessi June won’t be back in NorCal until mid-2013 🙁
    /Yes, I asked.
    //we talked about cheeseburgers.
    ///I may be able to tempt a supermodel to my house with cheeseburgers.

orionid
    Participant

staplermofo so many possibilities…. 😉

Thanks rav Yeah, I’m going to play it safe – too many photographs to take.

Although Jessi June won’t be back in NorCal until mid-2013 🙁
    /Yes, I asked.
    //we talked about cheeseburgers.
    ///I may be able to tempt a supermodel to my house with cheeseburgers.

Taking notes, rescheduling trip.

olavf
    Participant

LOL @ orionid!

I can make cheeseburgers while you’re here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘The new toy…’ is closed to new replies.