the wrath of an angry girlfriend

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill the wrath of an angry girlfriend

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Farktographer
    Participant

Found this on thechive – make sure you keep your lenses away from the crazies.

http://thechive.com/2011/06/21/angry-girlfriend-destroys-photographers-lenses-6-photos/

Kestrana
    Participant

Wow, relationship be damned, I would probably sue her.

caradoc
    Participant

Wow, relationship be damned, I would probably sue her.

Over here that’d be a class 5 felony (at least) on top of the civil suit. Jail time, 9 months to two years. Criminal damage, possibly aggravated, in excess of $2,000 but less than $10,000…

orionid
    Participant

*plays taps for lenses*

Farktographer
    Participant

Now if it were Canon, I probably wouldn’t feel so bad… 😆

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

… ’cause if they were Canons, she would’ve worn herself out before being able to do functional damage, at which point her photographer boyfriend would’ve seen what she tried to do, clubbed her silly for it with the 70-200mm, and then went on to his next photoshoot uninterrupted. 😛

Farktographer
    Participant

Lawl. Looking at the damage, I really do wonder what she used to break the casing. Looks like she chiseled the poor thing.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Blocked at work but if it’s what I think it is it should be grounds for justifiable homicide.

chupathingie
    Participant

oh that’s painful….

So what happened? Did she find he was taking pictures of someone else?

zincprincess
    Participant

Not that I’m excusing such antics, but I do wonder what he did to incur that wrath.

Plamadude30k
    Participant

I’m not a religious person, but OH GOD WHY.

Curious
    Participant

instead of ex-girlfriend she would be refereed to as “the defendant”. there is no excuse for that level of damage. and to his working tools? oh hell no. the suit would be for replacement glass and all income lost.

orionid
    Participant

instead of ex-girlfriend she would be refereed to as “the defendant”. there is no excuse for that level of damage. and to his working tools? oh hell no. the suit would be for replacement glass and all income lost.

Very much this. She would also probably accidentally fall down her front steps on the way to court.

caradoc
    Participant

A buddy of mine says, “Nothing wrong with her that couldn’t be fixed with a busted 80-200mm suppository…”

chupathingie
    Participant

Sad thing is, even if he takes her to court and gets a judgement she may not have the resources to repay him. Blood from a stone and all…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘the wrath of an angry girlfriend’ is closed to new replies.