Thursday Morning at 9:00AM?!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Thursday Morning at 9:00AM?!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    corsec67
    Participant

(Farktography is not changing when the contests post)

I am going to be going to school in Japan (Yamasa) starting April 4th for one year, and one of my realizations a little while ago was that the Farktography contests are going to be posted at 10:00 AM on Thursdays. Yay for time zones. I am hoping I will be able to post during lunch, but when you guys are talking about Wednsday night, I will be talking about Thursday at mid-day…

This mean that my entries will have more Japanese stuff, ocean, etc. and less mountains, deer, burning forests/fields, etc.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Awesome! Good luck with your trip, school, etc.

Looking forward to your work in a new environment!

swampa
    Participant

Welcome to my world 🙂

Wait until daylight savings starts over in the US and the contests start at 9am

//Off to Japan tomorrow, but will be back before you get there.

soosh
    Participant

wow, I’m jealous. I’d love to do something like that someday.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Good Luck and enjoy yourself over there.

/jealous

corsec67
    Participant

Welcome to my world 🙂

Wait until daylight savings starts over in the US and the contests start at 9am

//Off to Japan tomorrow, but will be back before you get there.

Hmm, actually that will happen before I leave, so yeah, it will be 9AM.

This is something I have been wanting to do for a while, and I finally got everything together.

nobigdeal
    Participant

hey does this mean scantily clad & nude Asian models now?

corsec67
    Participant

hey does this mean scantily clad & nude Asian models now?

I most certainly, really, hope so.

Unfortunately, I have someone that arranges models for a group of photographers here, so I really would want something similar there.

nobigdeal
    Participant

*makes mental note to keep an eye on corsec67’s gallery*

swampa
    Participant

This is something I have been wanting to do for a while, and I finally got everything together.

Just watch out for “Kancho

corsec67
    Participant

Just watch out for “Kancho

Yeah, I have herd about that.

I really do not want to work at an Eikaiwa (English language school, at least in name), so I hope I can avoid that.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Wow, cool opportunity–good luck with things!

lokisbong
    Participant

Very cool. Good luck in Japan.
    I would like to travel to Japan someday for at least a vacation.

orionid
    Participant

Just watch out for “Kancho”

Man….. Someday, when we’re all sitting around drinking beers, I’ll let you know about violators, rodeos, and Automatic Shutoff Valves – as well as other products of boredom on a submarine. Then you’ll all scoot away from me and stare suspiciously for the rest of the night.

Back on topic, though…. When I was in Hawaii it both sucked and rocked. It was always wednesday afternoon at 2pm. 1pm for Daylight Savings Time. But I was always able to sneak out of work early enough to make it. Alright, so I told my chief what was up and he’d let me out early. I could upload my pics and spend the rest of the evening working on my car or hitting the beach.

And Corsec67, have fun! I tremble in fear at the combination of your photo skilz combining with unique subject matter.

staplermofo
    Participant

Television has taught me that Eikaiwa employees go around surprising pop stars with English and shooting them with balloon revolvers.

I think you should jump at the chance to work at one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Thursday Morning at 9:00AM?!’ is closed to new replies.