Vacation

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    gensolo
    Participant

I am going on vacation to Memphis, Tennessee (Particularly Graceland). I am going to all the Elvis stuff, as well as the zoo, and some other places. Is there anything I should know to get for my camera, has anyone been to the zoo their before? I am just looking for any photo advice I can use while im there to get some great shots, and also advice to help protect my camera.

Killerclaw
    Participant

Bust out the lenses with good bokeh so you can render bars undistracting

gensolo
    Participant

Bust out the lenses with good bokeh so you can render bars undistracting

I didnt get(understand) a bit of that.

sleeping
    Participant

Basically, if you shoot at a large aperture (small F number), you can blur out fencing/bars (or even make them disappear altogether):

Larger aperture:

Smaller aperture:

jpatten
    Participant

This guy was behind fencing (wire kind) you can sort of make it out.. I think i disappeared it quite well. It helped it was painted black

gensolo
    Participant

Alright cool, anything else i should know, or do?

staplermofo
    Participant

Two words: velvet Elvis.

gensolo
    Participant

velvet elvis? which room or part is that in? ill be sure to ge t u a pic? XD how will i know him when i see him though? and that hes the velvet one?

staplermofo
    Participant

Any painting of Elvis done on velvet (instead of canvas) is a velvet Elvis. Just my way of saying have fun.

gensolo
    Participant

Ah thx for the tips, and ill get u a pic stapler XD, or try maybe even die tryin XD, and if i see him at a gas station ill get u a pic of that to XD. im leavin in 20 min. so see yall.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Vacation’ is closed to new replies.