w00t!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

hey all – just wanted to poke my head in for this week’s discussion. i’m still in Florida, so i probably won’t be around for most of the conversation, but wanted to say hello!

so…hello!

and happy farktography! good stuff so far all!

veruca
    Participant

hiya chickie. i’m so envious! what’s it like to walk outside and not need a jacket? 🙁 hope you’re having fun and also a safe trip home.

monkeybort
    Participant

hiya chickie. i’m so envious! what’s it like to walk outside and not need a jacket? 🙁 hope you’re having fun and also a safe trip home.

very surreal. we were at the beach today and i actually got cold. weird.

in my defense, it was windy. and there is a lot of moisture in the air.

ok, ok, there is no defense. *grin*

idle_hands
    Participant

woot! have a ball! and don’t forget the sunscreen 😉

logomancer
    Participant

you better not be stumbling through an abandoned insane asylum tonight without the rest of us!

monkeybort
    Participant

you better not be stumbling through an abandoned insane asylum tonight without the rest of us!

i think i’m actually in a fully habited insane asylum. 🙂

it is very very odd to have this many people over 60 out and about around me. disorienting, to say the least.

Klahanie
    Participant

Ooh, I wish I were there too. How long do you get to stay?

logomancer
    Participant

i think i’m actually in a fully habited insane asylum. 🙂

it is very very odd to have this many people over 60 out and about around me. disorienting, to say the least.

Yeah – “Florida” is usually the punchline to that kind of comment. Any good pix?

admin
    Keymaster

hey all – just wanted to poke my head in for this week’s discussion. i’m still in Florida, so i probably won’t be around for most of the conversation, but wanted to say hello!

so…hello!

Hiya monkeybort! Hi all!

veruca
    Participant

so…hello!

Hiya monkeybort! Hi all!

Hiya synthemesc. How’s your week going?

Klahanie
    Participant

Hiya synthemesc! I’m going to sign out and take a lil’ nap. I feel like I’m coming down with something… See you all in a bit.

monkeybort
    Participant

Ooh, I wish I were there too. How long do you get to stay?

we fly out friday morning – back in jackson by 6:30 pm. just in time for new year’s eve!

logo – gotten some good stuff so far. some great stuff from the airport in minneapolis (oddly enough), and misc. oddments from out and about. i’ll have to do an edit immediately upon arriving home.

monkeybort
    Participant

Hiya synthemesc! I’m going to sign out and take a lil’ nap. I feel like I’m coming down with something… See you all in a bit.

ooo, go rest yo’self!

feel better soon!

synthemesc – good evening!

veruca
    Participant

Same here. Did you send a little something extra down from Alaska? 😛 Headache, congestion, and I can’t stop sneezing.

admin
    Keymaster

Hiya synthemesc. How’s your week going?

Hey veruca!

My little brother got his first SLR for Christmas, a Nikon N75. He’s been following me around all week being half-confused because, as he confessed to me, the terms “fast” and “slow” apply to films, lenses, and shutter speed. I clarified it for him and he seemed to have gotten it. But then the lab seems to have mixed up his first roll. 🙁 I’m flying back tomorrow, so we’ll see how that works out. Other than that, I had forgotten how much fun it is to teach somebody about photography.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘w00t!!’ is closed to new replies.