Welcome Page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nutkick_42
    Participant

I don’t mean to be insensitive, but how long are we going to leave the Pangolyn announcement on the welcome page? The condolence link no longer works, so maybe it’s time to take down the announcement.

Again, sorry if I’m being insensitive here, but I think the announcement has served its purpose.

millera9
    Participant

I was wondering the same thing earlier this week nutkick. I agree that it is perhaps best to remove the blurb on the welcome page as well as the sticky thread atop the “This Week’s Contest” section. Anyone else have any thoughts?

orionid
    Participant

Weird. I had the same thought today when I logged in as well. I was going to shoot Els a pm. I do appreciate the kind words and condolences that people had left, and I’ve forwarded the comments from the original thread to her mother, who was also very appreciative.

clouddancer
    Participant

Wondering if anything is going to or has come of this. (not trying to be insensitive or anything)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

It was supposed to have been removed awhile ago, actually. Zeke’s working on some things tonight, but I’ll see if he can remove it here soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Welcome Page’ is closed to new replies.