What the hell Photobucket

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill What the hell Photobucket

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Killerclaw
    Participant

I went to renew my subscription to PB Pro and it’s 40 a year now? WTF?!?!

Unfortunately all my websites images are hosted there, and it’s worth the price not to have to go in and change them all. But seriously, what’s with the huge price hike?

staplermofo
    Participant

$40/year!?
    Yowsers, not cool.

I guess I should be more appreciative of dreamhost. I was taking them for granted it seems.

jpatten
    Participant

yeesh… I hope flickr doesnt go up that much

Killerclaw
    Participant

I really picked the wrong horse.

soosh
    Participant

I pay $10 a month for my hosting, but it’s a huge amount of bandwidth and space and hosted domains.

Killerclaw
    Participant

I pay $10 a month for my hosting, but it’s a huge amount of bandwidth and space and hosted domains.

Who do you use? I’m thinking of moving all my photos and my website onto one service.

NoticeablyF.A.T.
    Participant

Wow, I guess I’m the really lucky one here. I have unlimited storage and bandwidth for free. The only thing I’m paying is a $10/year fee to register my domain.

Killerclaw
    Participant

Wow, I guess I’m the really lucky one here. I have unlimited storage and bandwidth for free. The only thing I’m paying is a $10/year fee to register my domain.

What? How?

NoticeablyF.A.T.
    Participant

Another TFer was handing out free FTP space about a year or so ago, and I jumped on it. At first it wasn’t a whole lot of space, but the last time I checked with him he said it was unlimited. It costs him $10 to register a domain, so he just passes that onto me. Really, it was right place right time for me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘What the hell Photobucket’ is closed to new replies.