Who here needs new here…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Who here needs new here…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    chupathingie
    Participant

…and who wants to be there if a here is picked? I’m pretty sure some co-op amongst all you shy bastards would yield a trove of awesome shit for the rest of us shy bastards.

ravnostic
    Participant

come again?

fluffybunny
    Participant

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

ravnostic
    Participant

I’m sorry, stewardess, I don’t speak jive…

fluffybunny
    Participant

Who’s on first?

staplermofo
    Participant

Easy guys. It’s not easy to post everything sober when you’ve an international sex symbol. For guys like me and chupa, something as simple as going to the doctor’s office ends in a week long orgy at the beach. Or try to see a Russian musical, and suddenly everything is about you. Or run to Germany, but children there are so obsessed with you that their parents seek professional help.

I understand chupathingie, not his drunken jibberish, but the pain in his heart. A Korean pop-star archery contest should clear this up.

chupathingie
    Participant

😆

fluffybunny
    Participant

Now who can argue with that? I think we’re all indebted to Chupathingie Johnson for clearly stating what needed to be said. I’m particularly glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

orionid
    Participant

I believed in you. I thought you had potential. But apparently I was wrong. May whatever god you believe in… have mercy on your soul. This court stands adjourned.

chupathingie
    Participant

For sale: Half-set of lightly used marbles.

orionid
    Participant

So what was this here about, now, anyways?

fluffybunny
    Participant

So what was this here about, now, anyways?

I think Real Fark (tm) is bleeding over into Farktography.

/May God have mercy on our souls.

staplermofo
    Participant

The important thing is that we now realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Who here needs new here…’ is closed to new replies.