Will you send me some food?

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Pollage Will you send me some food?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

[voice=”millera9’s Grandma”]millera9, you were always my favorite! Any brothers and/or sisters and/or cousins that you may or may not have – I never liked them. Do what the nice man with the stapler says! Give him your lenses![/voice]

monkeybort
    Participant

*lol*

nice work miller – i’m jealous of that 70-200 f4 L. i’ve been coveting the 70-200 IS 2.8 L for a looooong time….stupid money. stupid stupid money.

millera9
    Participant

Yargh, camera here. So confuzzled. Got no work done today. Just staring at the lenses. Battery charging. Pictures will be taken tonight, uploaded tomorrow to Flickr. Try not to laugh too hard when you see them…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

YAY! I’m excited for you! Have fun playing with your toys 😉

Diggin
    Participant

Anyone know where I can get a Canon 30D costume?

/This whole time I thought women just wanted a caring guy. I had no idea they wanted to make love to a Canon! Pfft.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well, we got Zeke’s at…wait, wha?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

So where are your pictures, Miller??

staplermofo
    Participant

Yeah, stop milling about and post those mofos!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Miller’s teasing us. The tawdry bitch…

monkeybort
    Participant

filthy, filthy tramp.

millera9
    Participant

Ok, it scares me just a tiny bit that you people can see right through my meek exterior to my inner whore.

Shot about 1500 photos this weekend. Came home to find that 1) the outlet that my computer is plugged into is not working and 2) (upon reviewing the photos on my laptop) I have a hot pixel and will be sending my 30D back. *sigh*

Got some decent shots though and I’m starting to understand this thing. I’m at work right now but I’ll try to upload some stuff in a couple hours. YAY!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well now that sucks about the hot pixel–hope they get the replacement to you quickly!

Curious
    Participant

Came home to find that 1) the outlet that my computer is plugged into is not working

tried the circuit breaker?

an extension cord?

hope you get your replacement soon. having brand new stuff fail is the absolute worst.

millera9
    Participant

Ok, here’s a link to the Flickr gallery with some of the new stuff on it. I hope you have rather low expectations. Most of this stuff was shot in auto-mode because I didn’t figure out how to navigate efficiently through the menus until Sunday. I’m getting it now though. Swapping lenses is a strange and nerve-wracking process…

http://www.flickr.com/gp/18279298@N00/ZYgN20

/Honest feedback from you folks is much appreciated. Your opinions are valued. 🙂

millera9
    Participant

Came home to find that 1) the outlet that my computer is plugged into is not working

tried the circuit breaker?

an extension cord?

hope you get your replacement soon. having brand new stuff fail is the absolute worst.

I haven’t had a chance to check the breakers yet, but I’m pretty sure that isn’t it. It’s only one outlet in my apartment. Everything else is working fine. They’re renovating one of the apartments below me so hopefully they didn’t accidentally cut a wire or anything like that. Regardless, I’m going to be updating from my laptop for a couple days probably.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • The topic ‘Will you send me some food?’ is closed to new replies.