Woohoo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Klahanie
    Participant

I just thought I’d pop in and say hello. Hello! It’s weird being back after so long. It almost feels like walking back into class after being out with Mono for 8 weeks.

I missed you guys! Dial up/no internet is no way to live.

Gone a month and still no tag! 👿 Seriously what gives? Is it really that hard to add a tag? I see they have added a tag for fark publicity…

I’m gonna stop now. I have been home for almost 5 days and I still have to finish unpacking…

sorry to hear about the hangover 😉

veruca
    Participant

I just thought I’d pop in and say hello. Hello! It’s weird being back after so long. It almost feels like walking back into class after being out with Mono for 8 weeks.

Gone a month and still no tag! 👿 Seriously what gives? Is it really that hard to add a tag? I see they have added a tag for fark publicity…

I’m gonna stop now. I have been home for almost 5 days and I still have to finish unpacking…

Welcome back! You were missed. 😀

Klahanie
    Participant

Aw shucks. 8)

monkeybort
    Participant

welcome back!! *hug*

and thanks for the hangover commiseration (i think you were talking to me 🙂 ) – feeling much better this morning!!!

Anonymous
    Participant

welcome back!! *hug*

and thanks for the hangover commiseration (i think you were talking to me 🙂 ) – feeling much better this morning!!!

Thanks! ha ha, yep that was for you. I haven’t used the chat thingy yet, but the little message box is cool.

Klahanie
    Participant

😳

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Woohoo’ is closed to new replies.