Woot, paid gig!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    staplermofo
    Participant
    Farktographer wrote:
    Any suggestions/criticisms warmly welcomed!/quote]

Nicely done, congratulations.

1. Get hazard pay for the chemistry shots.

2. If you want to attract chem students, shoot Swedes massaging their hands after a long day of pipette monkeying under a hood with someone with limbs comically larger or smaller than your own.
    No doubt you asked the group in the chemistry hoodies to hide their gnarled fingers from the camera, and only got them to smile by promising them that they wouldn’t have to fight for uncracked stoppers like Laotian orphans for kelp on their barge ride to servitude in Singapore.

3. In the shot with the dude pointing a warning finger while holding a graduated cylinder (ostensibly full of acid)… Is that being sensitive to the concerns of Manchester’s South Asian population?

Again, very nicely done and congratulations.

Farktographer
    Participant

…got them to smile by promising them that they wouldn’t have to fight for uncracked stoppers like Laotian orphans for kelp on their barge ride to servitude in Singapore.

Wait…they come in an UNCRACKED version?!

Thanks, all, for the kind words. Regarding the redhead in blue with bokeh’d background – she was so scared that it was going to just shout “I’m an alcoholic standing in a bar!” I guaranteed her it’d be barely noticeable, hah.

Yoyo
    Participant

…got them to smile by promising them that they wouldn’t have to fight for uncracked stoppers like Laotian orphans for kelp on their barge ride to servitude in Singapore.

Wait…they come in an UNCRACKED version?!

Thanks, all, for the kind words. Regarding the redhead in blue with bokeh’d background – she was so scared that it was going to just shout “I’m an alcoholic standing in a bar!” I guaranteed her it’d be barely noticeable, hah.

Ok, 2 things:
    1. I thought I went to a cheap school, but at least we had stoppers that were not cracked. Oh, wait, that was the Chem. Eng. department, not Chem. dept.
    2. Of course she looks like an alcoholic. Aren’t all chemists? (Or at least all the one’s who aren’t dropping acid?)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Woot, paid gig!’ is closed to new replies.