Y’all aren’t going to believe this!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Y’all aren’t going to believe this!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Full Custom
    Participant

So hey! Guess what everybody! I got me a job! Yes indeed, I’m now the first assistant to a fella named Mark Leonhard who’s one of the owners of Acme Photo Works in Highland Park, MI (www.acmephoto.com). I’m in like Flynn I tells ya. I got a key, and a security code and a little clicker thing to open the security gate and a company credit card and everything. On top of that I’ve got full and unfettered access to all the studio space and equipment I can handle. Needless to say the wife and I are stoked. This is shaping up to be a good year.

veruca
    Participant

So hey! Guess what everybody! I got me a job! Yes indeed, I’m now the first assistant to a fella named Mark Leonhard who’s one of the owners of Acme Photo Works in Highland Park, MI (www.acmephoto.com). I’m in like Flynn I tells ya. I got a key, and a security code and a little clicker thing to open the security gate and a company credit card and everything. On top of that I’ve got full and unfettered access to all the studio space and equipment I can handle. Needless to say the wife and I are stoked. This is shaping up to be a good year.

Wow, congrats! Sounds like a dream job.

monkeybort
    Participant

congrats!!!

no jealousy from the accountant whatsoever. *grin*

admin
    Keymaster

Cool, man.

So all your friends, and like, people you know from forums and stuff get deeply discounted studio time and equipment rentals, right? 🙂

Full Custom
    Participant

It is a dream job. As for discounted studio rental…well…I’ll eork on it 🙂

If the photos of the people on the staff page are anything to go by, you should have interesting bosses and co-workers. They look like they don’t take themselves too seriously, which is usually pretty nice.

Klahanie
    Participant

That’s awesome Full Custom! I was going to say the same thing as E.G. It looks like it will be a fun place to work. Congrats! 😀

Full Custom
    Participant

If the photos of the people on the staff page are anything to go by, you should have interesting bosses and co-workers. They look like they don’t take themselves too seriously, which is usually pretty nice.

Definitely. It’s a pretty laid back studio. It’ll be fun, I’ll keep you posted

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Y’all aren’t going to believe this!’ is closed to new replies.