yet another farking Chicago fark party

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill yet another farking Chicago fark party

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    staplermofo
    Participant

Anyone going?

monkeybort
    Participant

i wish….

staplermofo
    Participant

It’s an open bar this time too, so even with airfare and a hotel it should cost as much as a regular night of drinking.

Analogy
    Participant

I would love to see the kind of night of drinking that costs as much as airfare and a hotel. =D

staplermofo
    Participant

I would love to see the kind of night of drinking that costs as much as airfare and a hotel. =D

Psh, that’s easy.
    The average cost of a drink is $5, Figure $425 for airfare and $175 for a hotel.
    Let’s assume you have 50 mixed drinks, that’s $250.
    Figure $275 for the ambulance, another $150 for the banana bags, liquid charcoal, catheter, etc.
    Emergency treatment at Cook County Hospital is free. Leave any ID with someone at the bar and you can beat the ambulance fees too. The next day you claim to be homeless, walk over to the Blue line and back to O’Hare.
    If you fully intend to spend the night at the hospital you can skip the hotel altogether and make the whole thing even more affordable.

Analogy
    Participant

Wow, drinks are $5 down there? Here in Minneapolis I usually get my rum&cokes for like $3.50… $4.50 if you count the tip.

staplermofo
    Participant

You know how they say with an 8mm lens you get tons of lens flare?
    They’re absolutely right and you should listen to them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘yet another farking Chicago fark party’ is closed to new replies.