You’re Insturment Is To BIG!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill You’re Insturment Is To BIG!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ennuipoet
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-q2SnY-12U

Caveat: The music on this video is horrid, I mean ram an icepick into your ears to make it stop bad. I would watch it without the sound because it in now way contributes to the reason I am linking it.

Now the reason I am posting this: Elsinore, your giant TLR is now officially small and orionid, I expect to see you with one these in the near future.

ravnostic
    Participant

I had to listen. That was SO awful!

But the camera IS cool. Where does one get film that size? And WHY didn’t he take a better scene?

orionid
    Participant

What the hell?

Wow.

(listened to sound).

Nevermind the size of the film, you can just put liquid emulsion on some clear plastic, where did he get a lens that would cover that size of film. And how did he focus? He was under the blanket like he was using ground glass, but never showed swapping out glass for film.

SilverStag
    Participant

I think the lens is off of an old aerial reconnaissance camera, I’ve seen a few of those in my time.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Dammit. As it it wasn’t bad enough already that I know there are 5×7 and 8×10 TLR’s out there, now I have to live with the knowledge that there’s a 30×36 field camera, albeit probably custom built. *le sigh*

/did not listen to the music
    //yet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘You’re Insturment Is To BIG!’ is closed to new replies.