01-06-10 – Animals

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-06-10 – Animals

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    justkat
    Participant

i thought i was waiting long enough to not post before the intro. sowwy.

monsieurstabby
    Participant

I’m torn between posting a super cute red panda and a horny meerkat trying to get his mate to do something special…

This one’s tough.

linguine
    Participant
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’m torn between posting a super cute red panda and a horny meerkat trying to get his mate to do something special…

This one’s tough.

It’s Fark. I would think blowjobs win out over cute any day. Well, usually 😉

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

Here’s a couple of b-sides in case you need more birds…

Vulture on the Russian River

Night Heron staring me down

Kormorant’s roosting in Santa Cruz (check the bright blue throat on the nesting one)

Conga line of ducks

justkat
    Participant

loved the raven pic.

swampa
    Participant

Sorry to be a problem but my images have been dropped 🙁

Elsinore
    Keymaster

n/p. Just looked at them, and I can restore them, but they’ll end up dropping again. they’re nearly 300k, over 400k, and 225k respectively, so well over Fark’s file size limit, fuzzy or otherwise. Can you repost smaller versions?

mopsy
    Participant

NoBigDeal, thought you would like to know that my seal picture was taken with your telephoto lens. I was on a ship in the San Fransico Bay with rocking motion, no tripod and was still able to take a clear pic of the seals sun bathing some distance away. I love the lens.

swampa
    Participant

This is why I shouldn’t fark in the morning!

Looks like I put the big images instead of the smaller ones! *slaps forehead*

lokisbong
    Participant

Man I wish I lived near a real zoo. My only rule for myself this week was no pictures of my cat Pain so my list of easy to get wild animals is rather small. I didn’t feel like using any pictures of humans either this time around.I might have cut my chances of a good week but I love the sea lion pictures.
    I love the new zoom lens that I used for those two shots.

thepostess
    Participant

A couple of B-sides

Manatee P.I.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/thepostess/3670496610/in/set-72157620559955299/

“Killer” Otters
    Otters at play

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

loved the raven pic.

Thanks that one was a lucky shot, but I’ll take what I can get. 🙂

U-Man
    Participant

Dancin in Anson’s, #1 pic isn’t showing. While the vast majority of the votes are in, I don’t want to risk bumping the smiling pooch out of first place due to a technical issue.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Just looked and it’s showing for me. Anyone else not seeing it? I see it in the thread and on the voting page, and it’s a small enough file size it should be fine. It’s possible that it hiccuped very briefly and came back, though.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • The topic ‘01-06-10 – Animals’ is closed to new replies.