01-06-10 – Animals

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-06-10 – Animals

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

The entire kingdom.

Thanks for the theme suggestion, corsec67!

Curious
    Participant

Happy New Year fellow farktographers.

does “the entire kingdom” include reptiles, insects, etc.? i would think so but just want to be on the safe side here.

mopsy
    Participant

does “the entire kingdom” include reptiles, insects, etc.? i would think so but just want to be on the safe side here.

Same question.

Upmqtguy
    Participant

Happy New Year to you all!

olavf
    Participant

This is a fairly comprehensive list. If it’s in here, it should be fair game 😉

http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/images/general_overview_of_animal_phyla.htm

Edited: If it’s alive, it’s either a plant, an animal, or there’s a third group of weird stuff like viruses.

corsec67
    Participant

Yes, this contest is really the Animal Kingdom.

It is a very broad theme. Spiders, Elsinore’s mating bugs, and People would be included.

lokisbong
    Participant

I was wondering about humans but thought it would be a stupid question so I just assumed that “we” were in so to speak.

Diggin
    Participant

I’d expect a plethora of cats.

Feels good to be back but I’m not ready for Farktography yet.

Karen, you made a major transformation, a very flattering one. You look great.

BBL8TR

LeicaLens
    Participant

So Furries are OK too?

nobigdeal
    Participant

How about my friend Meatcleaver?

He’s not just an animal, he’s a Beast!!

linguine
    Participant

Am I going to have to take a picture of this shirt I got for Christmas now?

U-Man
    Participant

An added benefit for you all is that my brain just fell out onto the floor. I am attempting to find a particular shot of a seagull I took a few months ago. During my search I have found and prepared roughly one million other animal photos.

And I still haven’t found the one I want.

orionid
    Participant

I figured your facebook comment about the sawzall was for the animals theme….

Kestrana
    Participant

Um. Ew. That reminds me of fetal pig dissection.

U-Man
    Participant

I figured your facebook comment about the sawzall was for the animals theme….

Naaa. I was removing a tricky piece of counter that had a part of a wall built on top of it. Trying to slide out the counter without damaging the wall or removing the cabinet caused a few bad words to be uttered. Got it done though.

I had difficulty selecting tonight’s pics. I (arbitrarily) chose to use new subjects and no macro bugs.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • The topic ‘01-06-10 – Animals’ is closed to new replies.